Secure A Working Future In America With Our Help
An employment visa will allow you to travel to the United States for the purpose of work and to remain here for as long as the visa remains valid. At first glance, your path toward working in the United States may seem like a complicated process. But with the help of a compassionate law firm, obtaining an employment visa can be quite easy.
Our team at The Ackerman Law Firm, P.A. is well-versed in immigration law, and we understand the administrative burden that you face. We believe in supporting our Miami community with an accessible staff who is ready to help you with your immigration needs.
We Offer Efficient Guidance For All Employment Visa Types
Our Florida firm provides full-service employment visa assistance. The type of visa you need to obtain will depend on your situation. The various work visas include:
- H-1B Visa – A temporary visa for specialty occupations
- L-1 Visa – For workers who transfer abroad
- TN Visa – Specific to citizens of Canada and Mexico
- O and P Visas – A temporary employment visa for artists and entertainers
- Green card or permanent visas – Including EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3, which are determined based on work and educational experience
- National Interest Waivers – A special certification for those seeking employment within the United States
- Investor Visas – E1, E2, EB-5 – An investment that may also qualify you for citizenship
We also offer guidance with labor certification as well as investor visas and other related visa and immigration matters. Founder and attorney, Kevin P. Ackerman, is also a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
Start The Process Today With A Free Consultation
Learn more about our services by giving us a call at 844-595-9297. We offer free initial consultations. You may also email us to set up an appointment. Se habla español.